5:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m.
For More Information:
MIPS Funding for Technology Product Development
Accelerate your technology product development and work with world-class university research faculty through funding from the Maryland Industrial Partnerships (MIPS) Program.
MIPS provides research funding, matched by participating companies, for university-based research projects to help companies develop tech products.
Benefits to Maryland companies include:
- cost-effective research through university collaboration;
- access to expert university faculty, students, state-of-the-art facilities, laboratories and equipment;
- efficient transfer of technology from university to companies; and
- the opportunity to work with students--potential future hires.
Benefits to Maryland faculty include:
- research leads directly to new product development;
- potential for published papers and improved university facilities;
- students gain valuable experience working on commercial technologies; and
- rapid proposal evaluations.
Read more and learn how to apply!
This Event is For: Faculty • Employers